Japanese version is Here.
Laboratory of Veterinary Surgery
Professor @Fujinaga, Toru: email@example.com
Lecturer@ Okumura, Masahiro: firstname.lastname@example.org
This laboratory deals with veterinary surgery and research guidance
for under- and post-graduate students.It is also involved in the
surgical department of the Veterinary Teaching Hospital (VTH) of
theschool.Students gain clinical experience at the VTH in the
mornings from Monday to Friday as well as in weekly student
practice,weekly seminars on clinics & research,and monthly
research discussions.Although study and research can be
demanding,students also enjoy seasonal recreational activities and
Staffs and Students
Operation in VTH
The main focus of research activities in veterinary surgery is
1. Veterinary clinical oncology; Radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
2. Research on arthrology in veterinary patients.
3. New-devices of examination and treatment of heart diseases.
4. Cell biology of wound healing using chitin and chitosan.
5. Improvement of acute-phase responses in inflammation.
Last Modified : 1999/6/1
Any comments to email@example.com