We provide an environment for global-scale practical research and education with a focus on the interface between humans and animals based on the One Health concept.
The program includes two courses for expert training in zoonotic disease control and chemical hazards at Hokkaido University’s Graduate School of Veterinary Medicine. On these courses, postgraduate education is provided to support the development of leaders with outstanding expertise who can exercise leadership in the field of veterinary science.
What is the One Health concept?
The ideal of One World – One Health can be achieved only by maintaining the integrity of ecosystems, including the health of humans and wildlife. Contributions from the field of veterinary science, which carries a responsibility to ensure the health of animals and people alike, are now needed on a global scale to support the soundness of ecosystems and health
- NEW! The 25th Leading Special Lecture (Feb. 8, 2017)2017.01.26
- NEW! Risk Management for Study Abroad Programs in Higher Education (Feb. 10)2017.01.24
- NEW! The 24th Leading Special Lecture (Feb. 3, 2017)2017.01.24
- NEW! The 13th Leading Overseas Activities Report (Jan. 27)2017.01.04
- NEW! Year-End Research Presentation Academic year 2016, Mar. 21 (Tue)2016.11.29
- The 12th Leading Overseas Activities Report (Dec. 16)2016.10.24
- The 11th Leading Overseas Activities Report (Nov. 7)2016.10.24
- The 19th Leading Seminar (Oct. 26, 2016)2016.10.13
- The 8th Technical seminar (Oct. 13)2016.10.04
- The 18th Leading Seminar (Oct. 5, 2016)2016.09.29