We provide an environment for global-scale practical research and education with a focus on the interface between humans and animals based on the One Health concept.
The program includes two courses for expert training in zoonotic disease control and chemical hazards at Hokkaido University’s Graduate School of Veterinary Medicine. On these courses, postgraduate education is provided to support the development of leaders with outstanding expertise who can exercise leadership in the field of veterinary science.
What is the One Health concept?
The ideal of One World – One Health can be achieved only by maintaining the integrity of ecosystems, including the health of humans and wildlife. Contributions from the field of veterinary science, which carries a responsibility to ensure the health of animals and people alike, are now needed on a global scale to support the soundness of ecosystems and health
- NEW! The 18th Leading Seminar (Oct. 5, 2016)2016.09.29
- Global Brain Circulation Scheme for One Health Country Report (Aug. 22)2016.07.28
- The 17th Leading Seminar (Aug. 3, 2016)2016.07.13
- The 10th Leading Overseas Activities Report (July 19)2016.07.01
- The 3rd Workshop -Global Leaders for One Health-, July 22(Fri)2016.06.22
- The 23rd Leading Special Lecture (June 28, 2016)2016.06.22
- The 10th Leading Career Path Seminar (June 21, 2016)2016.06.20
- The 22nd Leading Special Lecture (June 7, 2016)2016.05.25
- The 9th Leading Career Path Seminar (May 26, 2016)2016.04.21
- The 9th Leading Overseas Activities Report (in English) (Apr. 14, 2016)2016.04.06